April 2016. Effective immediately, Robert Blumberg has been appointed by Amber Kinetics as Director of Intellectual Property. In this capacity, Mr. Blumberg will oversee matters pertaining to intellectual property strategy and will direct development of the Company’s intellectual property portfolio. Mr. Blumberg will drive the development and protection of intellectual property assets while also being responsible for client counseling, portfolio management, advising on the intellectual property aspects of business transactions with strategic partners, and collaborations with universities, patent drafting, prosecution and enforcement, publication review, due diligence and opinion work and business agreements. Mr. Blumberg will also supervise work performed by Amber Kinetics’ outside patent counsel.
- Robert Blumberg appointed as Director of Intellectual Property for Amber Kinetics
- Soquel Group celebrates 10th year in operation
- Soquel Group selected by leading-edge cyber-security company Illusive Networks to build IP portfolio
- Soquel Group Opens Israel Branch
- Soquel Group Named as “2013 Go-To Law Firm at the Top 500 Companies” for Intellectual Property